GET YOURSELF PREPARE FOR THE MEAL:
Before going deep into my theory I would like suggest you how to prepare yourself for whatever meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner etc) you want to have.
To explain you with better understanding I will demonstrate my experience. When I was young I had lot of energy to run with my activities, I use to get up late in the morning (because going to bed in the night was late due to entertainments on TV etc) and use to start running to get fresh up for my office and when time comes to have my breakfast there was no time and skipped of having little.
This process continued for a long and after some time I realized that I was getting little feeble and weak. So, you might have understood early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise. If you follow this small saying and wake up little early and spare little more time to consume the required quantity of breakfast to start with your day and be fit.
To explain you with better understanding I will demonstrate my experience. When I was young I had lot of energy to run with my activities, I use to get up late in the morning (because going to bed in the night was late due to entertainments on TV etc) and use to start running to get fresh up for my office and when time comes to have my breakfast there was no time and skipped of having little.
This process continued for a long and after some time I realized that I was getting little feeble and weak. So, you might have understood early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise. If you follow this small saying and wake up little early and spare little more time to consume the required quantity of breakfast to start with your day and be fit.
Eating on street while going to school or office due to lack of time should be avoided, this habit may in turn make you sick.
In today’s busy schedule in our life there are very small things which we forget to follow and also it will seem childish to remind you, but in broad sense we consider as hygiene. We should maintain Hygienic norms such as clean cutlery, crockery, hands etc. This is as important as highly energetic food. You may consume highly energetic food but if you overlook hygienic factors it may spoil your health.
Before going to have your meal, avoid taking sugar content food like chocolates, candies etc, because they may give energy to your brain but simultaneously kills the hunger, and keep you away from having a healthy meal.
Eating needs a perfect mood. It doesn’t bother how rich content is your food, if you had a fight with your friend or colleagues, argument with your family members, if you woke up with bad dreams, bad time with boss, any unwanted event passed, etc are some of the factors which may kill your interest for the food. At this point of time one should not go for the food, instead wait for a while to get to the normal mood and proceed for the meal. Or else you may miss the required quantity of food for your body, because you may not feel like eating. So, in large MOOD is very important to have your complete meal.
These are few small things which we know but fail to practice in our life. Just imagine if we prepare ourselves with a perfect mood to have good and healthy meal automatically everyone will be fit and healthy.
Mostly viewed.
Related Ads All Brands on One Page only here, easier to compare and increase ideas:
See Once BEAUTY CARE COSMETICS
See More for WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCTS
Also go and find some other HEALTH CARE RELATED PRODUCTS
HOW TO LIVE HAPPY LIFE
Most Liked Articles:
LIFESTYLE
LIFESTYLE EFFECTS
TIPS ON HEALTH AND LIFESTYLE
SKIN CARE
TYPES OF SKIN
NATURAL SKIN CARE
DIET PLAN FOR SKIN CARE
Mostly viewed.
Related Ads All Brands on One Page only here, easier to compare and increase ideas:
See Once BEAUTY CARE COSMETICS
See More for WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCTS
Also go and find some other HEALTH CARE RELATED PRODUCTS
HOW TO LIVE HAPPY LIFE
Most Liked Articles:
LIFESTYLE
LIFESTYLE EFFECTS
TIPS ON HEALTH AND LIFESTYLE
SKIN CARE
TYPES OF SKIN
NATURAL SKIN CARE
DIET PLAN FOR SKIN CARE
Related Topics on Health:
FOOD AND NUTRITION
HOW TO RELEIVE STRESS
DIET TIPS ON OUTING
HOW TO REDUCE CHOLESTEROL
TIPS TO SLEEPWELL
HOW TO RELEIVE STRESS
DIET TIPS ON OUTING
HOW TO REDUCE CHOLESTEROL
TIPS TO SLEEPWELL
No comments:
Post a Comment